Fun Couples Questions To Ask
Are you looking for some fun questions to spice up your date night? Or maybe you think it’s time to get serious and you still need some answers to seal the deal? How do you know when someone is the right one for you?
Sometimes, it seems like other couples are having the time of their lives and they look so happy. It makes you look twice at your own relationship and wonder if there’s something that you might have missed.
That’s perfectly natural and you should explore those feelings with your partner. It’s important to have deep and meaningful conversations with your partner from time to time. Yet, sometimes we avoid them because asking questions might bring up information that’s difficult to discuss or process.
You shouldn’t sidestep anything that improves intimacy in your relationship though. There’s a reason that some relationship questions make us uneasy. That’s because they reveal hidden facets of our true nature.
These couples-focused questions presented on this page can be helpful tools in evaluating your compatibility, but you need to have a certain comfort level with your partner before diving in. Knowing your attachment style helps a lot, so be sure to listen to this love-style podcast.
That said, asking your partner some meaningful questions can be an eye-opening experience, but it doesn’t have to be all serious. This list of questions has plenty of fun and spicy tidbits that’ll make you smirk and laugh…just to break the tension here and there.
These 50 questions are arranged in categories to make it easier to discuss. You can skip right to a particular section or just jump around. Remember, to listen to one another and try not to be so judgmental.
Oh, and lastly – have fun!
50 Important Questions to Ask Your Partner
Why are questions about ambition so important? If you’re interested in someone for a long-term relationship, then you need to know their plans for the future.
These questions have to do with finances, life goals, and future plans. When you have a clearer understanding of your partner’s ambitions, then you can focus on aligning their ambitions with your own for a lasting union.
Why are questions about intimacy so important? Well, intimacy is more than just sex. It’s the way in which you share your deepest connections – physical, mental, and spiritual. When there are problems in the relationship with intimacy, then a couple is almost certainly doomed to failure.
Pay close attention and be supportive to how your partner answers intimacy questions and you’ll develop a deeper bond.
Why are questions about character so important? Sometimes, we’re attracted to someone based on superficial attributes.
That attraction can last for a long time and lead to a genuine relationship. However, you need to know about your partner’s character in order to go beyond a superficial connection.
Why are questions about the relationship so important? The relationship itself develops almost like a living being. It takes on a life of its own that transcends any individual.
These questions are designed to reveal how your partner views the relationship as an entity. You’ll both learn ways to help it grow.
Questions about Ambition
1. What did you want to be when you were a child?
2. If someone gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
3. How do you plan to spend your retirement years?
4. How do you feel about spending and saving money?
5. Are you happy in your job now? If not, what would you do to change it?
6. If I lost my job tomorrow, would you stay with me? If so, then how long?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
8. Which do you think is more valuable – time or money?
9. If you didn’t like your boss, would you quit or change positions?
10. Do you think that our careers are compatible?
Questions about Intimacy
11. What is the first thing you noticed about me when we met?
12. Do you consider me to be your type?
13. What do you think I could do to become a better lover?
14. Romantically, do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker?
15. Do you ever fantasize about someone else while we’re making love?
16. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
17. What’s your favorite lovemaking position?
18. If I told you that you could have multiple partners, would you choose an open relationship?
19. Have you ever had a threesome? If so, was it what you expected?
20. What can I do to really turn you on?
21. What is something that I do that really turns you off?
22. Tell me about a time that you were really proud of me?
23. What’s one thing that you hope will never change about me?
24. When you’re having a bad day, what could I do to make things better for you?
Questions about Character
25. Have you ever cheated on someone? Did they ever find out?
26. Have you ever been in a physical altercation? Can you describe what happened?
27. Have you ever been emotionally hurt by someone you care about?
28. What’s more important to you – chemistry or compatibility?
29. Would you ever consider adopting a child?
30. Who is your celebrity crush? What do you like about them?
31. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
32. What’s your biggest fear in life?
33. What do you think is your greatest achievement in life thus far?
34. Who is your role model and what do you like about them?
35. What do you think is your greatest failure in life thus far?
36. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
37. If you had three wishes from a genie, what would they be?
38. What’s the one characteristic that you value the most about yourself?
Question about the Relationship
39. Who do you think has the most power in the relationship?
40. Do you feel fully supported by me?
41. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
42. Do you believe in soul mates?
43. How long do you think our relationship will last?
44. What is one word you would use to describe our relationship?
45. What is one thing you don’t like about our relationship?
46. What’s your favorite date that we’ve been on?
47. If one of us had to move away, would you split up or keep a long-distance relationship?
48. What’s one thing you hope will never change about our relationship?
49. Do you think we are more alike or more different?
50. What is the main thing that you feel our relationship is lacking?
Flirty, Cute Questions Video
As a bonus, I am embedding the video below that offers 25 flirty and cute questions to ask your crush. To keep it real, many of these questions can be asked on a first date or in situations where you merely want to take a deeper dive.
Check it out:
Wrapping it Up
Well, that’s our list. At first glance, it might seem like a lot of questions, but really, it’s not. These are just some of the most important questions that you can ask your partner. The goal is for both of you to answer these questions together and spend some time sharing your thoughts and feelings about each one.
How did you like these 50 relationship questions? Are there any questions that you think should be added to the list? We look forward to hearing from you and good luck.